Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Book clubbing with Amy Poehler


Have you read Yes Please yet? I just started today.

An early excerpt that made me elle oh elle:
"In my high school yearbook I was voted third runner-up for 'Most Casual.'" 
Perfect.

If you need me, I'll be nose-deep in this book for the next few days. Later alligators!

Crucial update for quote-worthy sentiment that hits home hard:
Page 292: 
"As I have gotten older, my social anxiety has worsened. I am not great in a crowd. I don't see a lot of rock shows because sometimes I am afraid I won't get out. I used to squeeze my little self into the scrum and jump around and cause tiny trouble. Now I just want to sit down and have someone perform my five favorite songs while I eat a light dinner..."
Basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment