Thursday, October 2, 2014

I'll never let go, Jack

In the words of (the outstanding) Kate Winslet re: Kate/Leo chemistry:
“There was never any romantic thing. [...] It’s so disappointing for people to hear that, because in the soap opera of the Kate and Leo story we fell in love at first sight and had a million snogs, but actually we never did.”
And, apparently, they never will.


Please. Look at them. "Romantic thing"? Who's to say. "Fancy sexual contact thing"? For sure and we all know it.


I always figured if I wouldn't end up with him, then she would. (True say: From 1997 to 1999, my diary was signed I love Leo, goodnight.) You can read the rest of the crushing, clickbaity Vanity Fair article here, while I go youtube the scene where Rose jumps back onto the sinking ship and maybe have a little cry. Goodnight, chickadees!

No comments:

Post a Comment