Saturday, June 28, 2014

05 // The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby

Quelle Saturday.

It's only 6:30pm, but my body is telling me midnight. Maybe it's all the food, coffee, and booze churning in my system, combined with walking around in the sun all afternoon.

Josh stepped out to rent some movies. (How many people still rent movies, anyway? How many people still have access to a real-life video store?) I'm home, solo, to do what one does when he/she is alone: change into home clothes (today's selection is a Kanye West muscle tee Sam bought for me to wear to his concert), then get sucked into the internet forever.

Like a lot of people, I enjoy watching movie trailers. In fact, it's one of my favorite e-things to do (after jumping into the Intagram rabbit hole). Anyway, I'm very happy to report that I watched the trailer for The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby. And it looks GOOD.
(I haven't figured out how to insert links using the Blogger app, but it's on my to-do list. For now, a quick Google search will bring you to the right place. Or just copy/paste this https://movies.yahoo.com/video/disappearance-eleanor-rigby-trailer-1-174241927.html into your browser.)

So far, everything about it seems up my proverbial alley. Bittersweet romance that spans over time. Multi-perspective storytelling. Double feature. James McAvoy and Bill Hader. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment